In California, call CAL-TRANS at 1-800-GAS-ROAD (427-7623) or check their website here.

In Nevada, call 1-877-NV-ROADS (687-6237).

U.S. Highway 50 is a year-round highway so efforts are made to keep it open at all times. The county road leading to the camp and camp road conditions can be checked by calling camp at 916-290-2897.

Amazing Inhabitants Hight Sierra's Forest is full of different animals and birds